we have got you the coolest Raw Camping at pawna lake near lonavla.
This place is surrounded by Tung and Tikona, Lohgad Fort, Visapur Fort and have a pleasant and chilled weather throughout the year. Pawna lake is best place to visit throughout the year as it’s weather is always chilled.
Day1 Check-In- 04:00PM
Day 2 Check-Out- 11:00AM
🔹Lake side Camping🏕️
🔹Bonfire & Limited BBQ (200gm)
🔹 kayaking and Local Boating🛶
🔹3 Meals (Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast)
🔹Outdoor Activities (Cricket, Football , Badminton, Carom, volleyball archery 🏹,chess,carom,cards.
🔹 Western Toilets
🔹 Free Parking Space Available
🔹 Emergency shade for Tent in Monsoon
*Pawna Camping Photos*-
₹1499 (with own transport)
🏕️Tents on 2, 3 person sharing basis, Foam Mattress, Pillow, Bedsheet
☕Day 1 Evening Snacks on Arrival
🍡Limited Barbeque (200gm)
🍝Day 2 Morning Breakfast
⛺ Camping and Entry charges
Safety and First Aid.
Thermal check at Entry
Sanitization of Tents after every Camping Batch
Setup: Tent, Foam Mat, Bedsheet, Pillow
Mineral Water for Drinking
Basic Service: Western Toilet(Seperate), Changing Room
Personal expenses Insurance of any kind
Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
Anything which is not mentioned above
*5/5 ⭐ on Facebook-* https://www.facebook.com/pg/wanderingamigos/reviews/
*4.8/5⭐ on Google with 100+ reviews-*
Day1 Check-In- 04:00PM
Day 2 Check-Out- 11:30AM
*DAY – 1*
1. Welcome drink @ 04:00PM
2. Snacks: Tea/ coffee @ 5:00PM
3. Barbeque: 200g Veg/Non-Veg @ 7:30PM
4. Music System
5. *Dinner: @ 09:00PM
Veg- Paneer Malasa, Dal Tadka, Chapati, Rice, Sweet.(Unlimited)
Non-Veg- Chicken Gravy, Chicken Curry, Chapati/Rice.
7. *Activities:- Campfire at Night After dinner*
*DAY – 2*
1. *Morning Snacks:* Poha & Tea/ coffee
2. Kayaking And Boating
3. *Games:* Dart Game, Badminton, Cricket, Volleyball, Football, Carrom
*Imp Things To Carry:*
Warm clothes, raincoat/windcheater
Water Bottle (1-2 ltrs each person)
Some snacks biscuits wafers etc,
Compulsory Torch with Extra batteries,
Medicines if required
Bluetooth speakers (optional for groups)
Head gears to protect from cold
Good Trekking shoes.
*Terms And Conditions*
1)Camping is in outskirts and is very basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries.
2) The food is prepared by locals of the village and one must not expect it to be restaurant like.
3) Booking once made cannot be cancelled or transfer. Booking amount is non-refundable .
4) Those who won’t Reach on time, no special arrangements will be made for them.
5) Wandering Amigos does not hold any responsibility for injury/ loss of life for campers in any circumstances
6) We hold every right to cancel or modify the trip if the need arises.
7) If at all due to unavoidable circumstances the camp gets cancelled from our side, you will get a refund of your money immediately
8) If any unavoidable circumstances happens at the Campsite, due to which the things doesn’t go according to the Itinerary, we expect the campers to be patience and co-operate with the coordinators.