Sunrise Trek to Mt. Kalsubai A.K.A Everest of Maharashtra by Wandering Amigos 😊
*Dates-* Coming Sat night dep and Sun evening return
*Imp Note-* Limited seats on first come first serve basis ⭐
⭐Trek 5,400 ft. altitude, the highest peak of Maharashtra.
⭐Overlooking the beautiful Arthur Lake and panoramic views of the Western Ghats and the backwaters of Bhandardara dam.
⭐This place is not less than a heaven.
*Cost:* Rs. 999/-
(Bus from Mumbai, Breakfast, Lunch)
*Grade:* Easy to Medium
*Trek Time:* 3.5 Hrs ascend and 2.5hrs descend
*Pick Up Points:* Borivali, Andheri, Bandra, Sion, Ghatkopar, Mulund, Thane, Kalyan by Pass
08:00 PM – Leave from Mumbai
2:30 AM – Reach the Base Village and Freshenup
03:00 am – Have breakfast and tea
03:15 am – Start Trek
5:45 pm- Reach the top
12:00 pm – Reach the base village
2:00 pm – Return journey begins for Mumbai
07:00 pm – Approx. arrival at Mumbai.
*Things To Carry:-*
Comfortable Clothes, Windcheater/Raincoat
Electrol/Glucon D, Personal medicine, pain relief spray
Any Government photo ID
Carry Torch (compulsory)
Warm Clothes (Quick Dry clothes recommend)
Ready to eat Snacks (e.g- nuts, khakras, theplas, biscuits, juice)
Trek Shoes/Canvas Shoes/sports shoes/with good grip (avoid Nike shoes if possible).
Drinking Bottled Water (2ltr)
Extra clothes (optional)
*Terms And Conditions:*
1) Trekking is in outskirts and is very basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries.
2) The food is prepared by locals of the village and one must not expect it to be restaurant like.
3) Booking once made cannot be cancelled or transfer. Booking amount is non-refundable .
4) Those who won’t Reach on time, no special arrangements will be made for them.
5) Wandering Amigos does not hold any responsibility for injury/ loss of life for campers in any circumstances
6) We hold every right to cancel or modify the trip if the need arises.
7) If at all due to unavoidable circumstances the trek gets cancelled from our side, you will get a refund of your money immediately
8) If any unavoidable circumstances happens at the trek, due to which the things doesn’t go according to the Itinerary, we expect the trekkers to be patient and co-operate with the coordinators.
9) Consumption of Alcohol, Smoking or chewing tobacco is strictly banned on Trek. In case found guilty, strict actions will be taken.